Schedule Volkswagen Service Online in McMurray, PA
At Three Rivers Volkswagen, we operate a certified service department that is always seeking new ways to extend our customers more value through convenience. When time is money and our customers live busy lives, we understand that there can be little free time to dedicate to calling the service department to schedule automotive services. To extend our customers more value by enhancing convenience, we now offer our customers the opportunity to schedule their vehicle’s maintenance and repairs using an online form.
Scheduling service online is always possible if you have internet access and a means of connecting to our website. We ensure that the online service scheduling form is always available for use at your convenience on any day, at any time, day or night, 24/7. Scheduling service online for service at Three Rivers Volkswagen is an excellent opportunity for Volkswagen drivers from McMurray, Canonsburg, Upper St. Clair, Bethel Park, and Pittsburgh, PA.
New Online Service Scheduling, Same Quality Service
It is important to remember that scheduling service online will give you the same quality service that you have received from us that includes a VW-certified technician, state-of-the-art facility, genuine OEM parts, and service that restores factory specifications. When you use the online form to schedule service, you will continue to receive the same remarkable service quality that our customers have always received from us at Three Rivers Volkswagen.
How to Schedule Volkswagen Service Online
- Using the form to schedule service online is a streamlined process that does require some upfront account sign up for first-time users.
- First-time users need to set up an account using a phone number or email address, as well as the vehicle’s make, model, year, and mileage.
- Once the preliminary personal and vehicle information is entered and your account is set up, the system will safely store your information for future use.
- Once logged into the system, you will select the maintenance package or individual service needed. You will then choose if you have a ride or need a shuttle to the service department.
- The next step is to secure an appointment day and time from the drop-down calendar.
- The last steps include providing contact information, setting up a reminder email or text, service detail review, and final confirmation of the appointment.